Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Richest and The Poorest


image source

Last night my elder daughter and me were chatting just before going to bed....we were both lying down together, our arms intertwined, and her little head on my heart, snuggled in my arms...

And then, she said something that made me look at her once again and kiss her with all my love....

She said..

'Mamma, a person may have lots and lots of money, but if they don't know how to love others and share, they are very poor. And a person who has very less money but has lots of love and knows how to share is the richest person on the earth...'

And I am the luckiest :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta


**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in Save it for our children' - MJ Happy Parenting!!!! Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...