Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life And Death?

 Even as I write this post, there is a big question in my mind that's nagging me crazy....will I be able to quench her fears and clear out her doubts?

The ones that are raging in her little mind and taking away her peace?

The ones that are worrying her so much that she's spending every before-going-to-bed ritual time crying and hugging me and begging for answers?

My little girl of 5 is experiencing the
classic phase of growing up, the one where she is beginning to question the things and happenings around her, but only that in her case, it's taking too long, and has somewhat turned into an obsession that is clearly disturbing her.

I'm talking about the question of life and death here.....

My daughter has, for the past almost 7 months now, been asking me about life and death and lots and lots of in-depth questions that are really not what one would expect of a 5 year old. No other 5, or for that matter even 8 year old I know of, has been so obsessed with it for so long.

Hubby and I are visiting a child counsellor to understand how best we can help tackle her fears and doubts.

Has your child been through this phases and gotten obsessed with this too? How have you helped? Do let me know.....

Take care, of yourself and your precious little ones....

- Debolina Raja Gupta


**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...