Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Few Lines I Came Across A Book, Describing The Mother-Child Bond


I am reading the book 'Eat Pray And Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert. Its not a parenting book at all, nor in any way is it related to parents or children. But I just came across these beautiful lines that I feel describe the mother-child relationship really well. Just sharing them here:

"I feel about ... the way a new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless newborn baby - I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it's mine. Because it looks exactly like me. It can barf all over me if it wants to - I just don't care."

***************************************************************************

And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones....

Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...