Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Break From The Usual Hectic Lifestyle


Its been quite a while now that I have been enjoying this lovely experience of being a mommy. Can't say Im not enjoying it to the hilt. Of course there are the good days and the bad ones, the ones where I want to pull out my hair, the ones that feel that life could not have been better. There are days I am all smiles and coochy-coo and baby-talk, there are days when I walk around like a zombie, a constant stream of gibberish stumbling out of my mouth, unable to understand how I landed myself in this position....Well, parenting is a roller-coaster ride they say, and what a ride it is!

Yes, there have been some tough days too, but I am not complaining. I got more love and happiness I could have asked for.


Three-and-a-half years is not something that went by just like that. I remember each day and each moment spent with my precious...I remember each gesture, each look, each pout, each tear..I remember all the hugs and the smiles and the baby gurgles. And now that she is slowly growing up each day by each passing day, I have begun to sit down and wonder, is it time to expand, is it time to grow?

One of my dear friend just had a second child. Another very dear friend is soon going to bring home a new second baby. So many reasons of happiness around. And as my little girl is beginning to ask so many questions, I am just wondering...is it time?

Confused, confused and confused....there is no other word I have that I can use to describe the situation I am in right now. How will I ever get ready for a second one? Will I ever love the second child as I love my first-born? Will I be a biased mum? Will I have to share my love between my two children? What if I am not able to love my new baby as much as I love my first-born? What if my first-born does not love her sibling?

Parenting was never an easy job, and I am confused of course....

Recently, this wonderful website invited me to be a guest writer and talk on their site about various things. Its a cool place to check out. And at the moment, I am part of a contest that can help me win a free stay to avail a break with my family.

What a fun way to get to win a fantastic package, isn't it?.

So, why do I think I should win? I am a working mum to a 3-year-old, and now, finally after much confusion and much thinking over,we are contemplating growing. We are planning to give ourselves 2-3 months more with our little one alone, to give her all our love and attention and pampering, before we begin the process of forever becoming a family of four. Its a tough decision, especially for me, as I am emotionally much attached to my first-born and still cant understand how to share my love between two kids.

This weekend getaway sounds just the right way to spend some great quality time with my family of three,especially as my daughter loves travel and nature…a perfect combination for all three of us…never know, maybe we will get this perfect break from our crazily hectic work schedules, and who knows, maybe the calming effect of nature will weave its magic for u

So do comment on the site (the link is provided below) and let the jury know why you think I should win...thanks a lot :)Spot and Tell:




http://in.spotandtell.com/


To check out the resort and book a retreat for yourself, you may visit:
http://www.naharretreat.com/

********************************************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...